The 1500VA/1350W 230V Vertiv EDGE 2U Tower/Rack UPS with 5 minutes internal runtime is a compact Mini Tower design for tower servers and/or applications with no available rack mount option. The UPS is a plug and play solution requiring no installation and can be interfaced to an IP network for remote power management and operating system shutdown using the Vertiv Intelli-slot SNMP/Web-card. The UPS is supplied with a 19-inch server rack mounting kit and can be installed as a rack mount UPS or a vertical tower system. Additional battery extension packs can be connected for longer run times.
Vertiv EDGE 1500VA Rack UPS Features
- High Output PF: operates at 0.9 output power factor (PF) to provide more Active Power (Watts) with which to protect critical loads.
- High Efficiency: operates at up to 98% efficiency in normal mode to reduce electricity costs throughout their lifetime.
- Advanced AVR Design: automatic voltage regulation to provide protection from spikes, surges and brownouts without the UPS switching to battery mode.
- Extended Battery Life: deep discharge protection to prevent damage and extend battery life.
- Programmable Outlets: 3 of the 6 EDGE outlets are configurable (1 group), enabling users to shut down less-critical loads in the event of a power outage to increase the battery runtime available.
- Configurable Green Function : for use with small loads, the UPS can be set to automatically power down when in battery mode.
- Eco Compliances: RoHS and REACH compliant.
- High Temperature Operation: EDGE UPS can operate at up to 40⁰C at full power, and higher ambient temperature with derating applied.
- Easy Installation and Operation: auto-detect external battery modules and a built-in colour LCD display help to make the UPS easy to install, operate and intuitive to use.
- Remote Emergency Power Off (EPO): allows the UPS to be remotely shut down during an emergency.
1.5kVA EDGE Rack UPS Options
- SNMP Web Card: for advanced remote monitoring of the UPS and IT load operating system shutdown.
- Environmental Monitoring: the web card also supports integration with environmental sensors, to detect excessive heat, moisture, motion and more within the environment.
- Liebert MicroPOD Output Distribution and Maintenance Bypass Module: to prevent load power distribution during maintenance.
- External Battery Cabinets: attach up to 6 external battery modules to increase the amount of battery runtime available.
1.5kVA UPS Runtimes
Order today Vertiv Products online in Kenya. Best online shop deals at 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬.
- 𝑷𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 (𝒑𝒂𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒉/𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑵𝒐.)
- 𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; 𝑴𝒐𝒊 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒆, 𝑽𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝑵𝒐. 𝑺12
- 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑬𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔; 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍/ 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔𝑨𝒑𝒑 0726 954 617
Affordable Computer Products in Nairobi Only at 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬